Ciclismo de montaña en la Región de Murcia

• Looking to join a mtb ride

• Imagen Pregunta, cuenta, saluda... participa!
Imagen Pregunta, cuenta, saluda... participa!

Moderador: moderador

#156459  por AndyRoss

Hi, I am coming to Murcia for the first time at the end of March, staying at La Manga club for a week. I'm looking to do some mtb in the area, as I'm a regular off road biker in England (intermediate level, cross country).

I have found some local routes from Wikiloc (in Parque Regional el Valle and Calblanque), but if there is a Rutas club ride that week that I could join, or anyone willing to guide me on a route, that would be even better?

Thanks
Andy
 #156463  por pepegar

Hi, Andy

We are happy to help!

We have already made bike routes with many German and British friends, and in September a group of Belgium with which we leave for several days by the Sierra de Ricote

When you know the exact date, you comment it here and we will accompany you in weekend or holiday

On weekdays it is more complicated, but also can organize something

We are in contact. My personal email is pepegar2@gmail.com

A greeting!
 #156534  por AndyRoss

Hi, thank you very much, that would be greatly appreciated. I will be free Sun 29 March but only late afternoon onwards, then anytime 30 March to 3 April inclusive. Happy to re-post to this forum nearer the time, or I am open to any ideas and flexible. I will be hiring a FS mtb, and have a car for transporting the bike. Happy to do an all day ride, or just a few hours, Andy
 #156599  por alberto

Hi Andy,
The week you are spending in Murcia is Easter. I am not sure about if I am on holidays that whole week, but I am sure that, at least, I have free days on Thursday and Friday, so it would be a pleasure for me showing you our mountains those days. The only problem is that the distance from la manga to Murcia is around 80 kilometers, but we could do MTB for around 3 hours in the morning some of those days and after that, you could come back to la manga to have lunch there.
If you are interested, we could keep in touch.
Here you have my e-mails
funsui@hotmail.com
alberto_fuentes@takasago.com
See you son
Alberto.
 #156601  por hachkarr

I'll be on holidays on easter from Thursday to Sunday, i offer myself like sherpa in ricote, everyway i would like be whit us Alberto

soy Batman
 #156609  por AndyRoss

Thank you Alberto and Batman. I will get in touch/re-post nearer the time, and will keep that Thursday and Friday free. I'm happy to do a morning ride, or alternatively something longer, whatever works for you - I don't mind driving the 80km, cheers Andy

andyross7@btinternet.com

TEMAS RECIENTES

Avatar de Usuario Jueves 28 de marzo.salida por la Union ( Cartagena )

por Francisco_Javier_Bastida_Ros

28 Mar 2024, 14:20

Avatar de Usuario Mañana 28 Puros

por mengui

28 Mar 2024, 14:10

Avatar de Usuario 20-04-2024 CLASICA LA CABRA JUBILAR ¡¡HAZLO POR TI!!

por El amigo Pepe

28 Mar 2024, 03:53

Avatar de Usuario CLÁSICA DE MARZO CASAS NUEVAS 23/03/24

por yomer

24 Mar 2024, 16:23

Avatar de Usuario V EDICION DE ASALTO DE MATA DEL 19 AL 21 DE ENERO 2024

por Francisco_Javier_Bastida_Ros

23 Mar 2024, 00:14

TWITTER DE LA INTEGRAL

SU PUBLICIDAD AQUI

Sobre Nosotros

Este foro está abierto a todos los ciclistas sin excepción. Las opiniones y comentarios de los usuarios no representan a la de los administradores de este foro ni al club ciclista que lo sustenta.

Al asistir a las salidas propuestas en este foro se exime de cualquier responsabilidad a la ACM rutasMTBmurcia. Las actividades aquí propuestas están abiertas a cualquier persona bajo su propia responsabilidad y conocimiento de su estado físico. El casco es obligatorio, y se respetarán estrictamente las normas de tráfico y las buenas prácticas de respeto a la naturaleza.

BBOOTS

El estilo Responsive no oficial